We can present on anything related to taxes
Talbot & Associates offers a wide range of courses, retreats, keynote speakers, sessions and presentations.
Speakers associated with each topic vary depending on their area of expertise.
We cater our workshops to groups and individuals on a per need basis.
Did you know T&A offers a wide-range of workshops and seminars?
- Filing U.S. and Canadian returns for U.S. Citizens regardless of country of residence
- Filing U.S. tax returns for Canadians working or studying in the U.S.
- Filing returns for Canadians with U.S. rental properties
- Filing FBAR (Form TD F 99-22.1) for U.S. Citizens with foreign accounts
- Helping Canadians trying to recover their 30% withholding tax on U.S. gambling winnings
- Helping Canadians who have spent more than 183 days in the U.S. deal with their U.S. taxes
- Preparing ITIN (U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) applications
“Fantastic hands-on knowledge.An attendee
Real-life examples and workable knowledge.
Amazing seminar leaders.”
T&A Workshops Overview & FAQ’s
Talbot & Associates offers a wide range of courses, retreats, keynote speakers, sessions and presentations. Speakers associated with each topic vary depending on their area of expertise. We cater our workshops to groups and individuals on a per need basis.
Can I book a T&A speaker for my conference convention or event?
Absolutely! Our team has spoken at events across North America. Most of the speakers are bilingual and can also present some of the workshops in French. Most of our sessions can be tailored to fit 30 min, 45 min, 1 hour and half-day time slots. Some workshops can be grouped together for a full day event.
Can I book a T&A speaker for my employees?
You bet. We can offer all of our workshops on site at your work place, retreat centers or almost any venue of your choice.
How can I find out about T&A workshops that are scheduled?
Please, email email@example.com or call (204) 269.7460.
T&A Training Centre
In 2016, we opened the T&A Training Centre at 3549 Pembina Highway in Winnipeg, Manitoba. It’s an upscale classroom and event venue in one. There’s plenty of free parking and a hotel across the street. It will be home to all T&A scheduled workshops.