US Tax Services

Now, filing your U.S. Tax is a mere formality

As a U.S. citizen, you know you have to file your tax returns every year.
Between the FBAR, the 8938, and the 3520 forms, it can all be confusing especially when you don’t have a specialized accountant to guide you.

Failure to file properly can affect your ability to collect your pension, making the entire process even more stressful.

Daniel Piché CPA, CGA, CPA(NH)

This is Daniel Piche CPA, CGA, CPA (NH), a partner at Talbot & Associates and our U.S. Tax Services Manager. After receiving his U.S. Accounting designation in 2013, Dan and his team have helped over 700 people file their U.S. Taxes.

Dan gets it! Having worked with many different industries in Canada and the U.S. over the years, he has a broad range of experience in tax, accounting, and business development.

Dan’s regular thrills include helping business owners solve tough issues, saving them thousands in tax dollars, avoiding tax pitfalls, and coming up with winning succession plans.


Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
I approached Talbot & Associates for filing Canada/USA Tax Returns – their quality of work was superb. Would highly recommend them for income tax returns in Canada, USA, or for both at once.

Austin C.


My wife and I have used Talbot Associates to prepare our US tax return for several years and have been completely satisfied with their service. Their service has been prompt and at a reasonable cost considering the complexity of our return. I have recommended them to other dual nationals, as well.

Stephen K.

Having a Stress-Free Business Tax is as easy as:

step 1

You meet with us to diagnose the problems
30 minutes Free Consultation

step 2

We explore and tailor solutions to your needs

step 3

You choose the solution you prefer and we execute the chosen plan

Fees will be quoted & agreed upon before doing the work
Timeline will be provided
Remove complexity and explain problem and solution in a way you’ll understand

We offer:

  • Filing U.S. and Canadian returns for U.S. Citizens regardless of country of residence
  • Filing U.S. tax returns for Canadians working or studying in the U.S.
  • Filing returns for Canadians with U.S. rental properties
  • Filing FBAR (Form TD F 99-22.1) for U.S. Citizens with foreign accounts
  • Helping Canadians trying to recover their 30% withholding tax on U.S. gambling winnings
  • Helping Canadians who have spent more than 183 days in the U.S. deal with their U.S. taxes
  • Preparing ITIN (U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) applications

Contact a member of T&A's US Services Team:

Daniel Piché

US Tax Services Manager


Scroll to Top