CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
We are dedicated to creating a culture where employees feel valued and flourish both as individuals and members of an outstanding integrated team.
As mentioned in our mission statement, we believe that working at Talbot & Associates should allow you to develop awareness and have fun while meeting your life and career goals.
The following are just a few examples of how we reach this goal:
- Team meetings which provide staff with tax and accounting/consulting updates and keep our team on the cutting edge of new developments.
- An environment encourages employees to speak their mind and allows us to grow and overcome challenges as a group. Our open door policy allows everyone to benefit from the vast pool of knowledge and experience.
- An annual off-site team retreat in which we discuss all of the goals, issues, and opportunities for the future.
- An annual 2-day ski trip in Asessippi .
- Annual summer BBQs, Christmas and “End of Tax Season” parties.
- We also have a Social Committee which plans and coordinates several other events throughout the year which keep team spirit high and allow us to grow and bond as a group.
- Weekly trips to the gym as a group to participate in various activities such as dodgeball, volleyball, etc.
- Giving back to the community by through volunteer participation.
- Many of the above mentioned activities are subsidized by Talbot & Associates and the Social Committee.
If you think you would like to join us, please click here to send your resumé; or drop in at any of our offices to see us.