US Services

With the increasing attention being placed on American tax filing requirements by the IRS, adhering to the cross-border filing conditions is important. Our US certified team will ensure your compliant with your US filing obligations.

We offer:

  • Filing U.S. and Canadian returns for U.S. Citizens regardless of country of  residence
  • Filing U.S. tax returns for Canadians working or studying in the U.S.
  • Filing returns for Canadians with U.S. rental properties
  • Filing FBAR (form TD F 99-22.1) for U.S. Citizens with foreign accounts
  • Helping Canadians trying to recover their 30% withholding tax on U.S. gambling winnings
  • Helping Canadians who have spent more than 183 days in the U.S. deal with their U.S. taxes
  • Preparing ITIN (U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) applications

Contact a Member of T&A’s US Services Team:

Daniel Piché

U.S. Tax Services Manager


Scroll to Top