Delegate your bookkeeping and spend your time doing
something you actually want to be doing!
As a business owner, maintaining proper records takes time and effort.
If your books are not properly done, your financial decision making will be compromised, your year-end fees could be higher.
And should the Canada Revenue Agency select your file for audit or review, you may need to repay taxes, incur fees, and endure major headaches.
Save yourself the stress and meet your new bookkeeper:
Watching Natalie in action is like taking in a one-woman Cirque Du Soleil show. This firecracker can do anything and does it with style, wowing staff and clients with her precise attention to detail and project management skills.
Natalie started her career working as a Health Care Aide. After working at the University of Manitoba, she came to T&A in 2015. Her passion is to help people grow, which is evident in all she does, especially how she pours into the lives of her husband and kids.
Natalie is a miner for original music and enjoys board games and exploring new territories on foot. Natalie hopes to travel Canada coast-to-coast one day (but if she plans to do this by foot we’re not letting her go as to not put the firm at risk being without her that long). Fun Fact: Natalie once had a pet bear cub named Trapper.
You meet with us to diagnose the problems
30 minutes Free Consultation For New Clients
We explore and tailor solutions to your needs
You choose the solution you prefer and we execute the chosen plan
Enjoy Stress-Free Bookkeeping!
- Fees will be quoted and agreed upon before doing the work.
- Timeline will be provided.
- Remove complexity and explain problem & solution in a way you’ll understand.
* By Subscribing to our newsletter you will be eligible to receive 30 minutes of Free Consultation (Only redeemable for new clients).
Whether you are in the market for a full-service bookkeeper, or simply someone to support your current bookkeeper, allow our experienced team to take all the mundane tasks off your hands, allowing you can focus on doing what you are best.
- Full service monthly, quarterly, or annual bookkeeping services
- Payroll services (creating pay stubs, Direct deposit, Record of employment (ROEs), Workers compensation filings, T4 or T5018 preparation)
- GST/PST remitting
- Registering for GST/PST
- Tech support (Support setting up and getting started with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks desktop, Adagio, and sage)
Bookkeeping - Team Members