What are the 2 ways you can pay your invoice online?
The easiest way to pay is by sending us an Interac e-Transfer
Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send & receive funds directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution and you can send funds to anyone with an email address and a bank account in Canada without sharing any personal or financial information. (It’s a great alternative to cheques and cash)
How to send an Interac e-Transfer:
To send an Interac e-Transfer:
- Login to online or mobile banking.
- Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options.
- Select or create recipient by entering the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information like dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds.
Direct Deposit Information: We’ve recently signed up for direct deposit, which no longer requires you to enter a security question & password. This is a more secure format of receiving payments.
If you choose to use direct deposit when sending an e-transfer, please include either your client number or invoice number (which can be found directly on your invoice) in the memo line.
- Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer.
*PLEASE CALL (431) 441-7070 or EMAIL email@example.com TO CONFIRM YOU HAVE SENT THE E-TRANSFER.
Tracking your Interac e-Transfer
As a sender – Interac e-Transfer confirmation numbers are saved in your online or mobile banking history.
In addition, you will receive an email notification and/or text message once the intended recipient has accepted the transfer.
You can also use our Secure Online Payment
To make your payment, please click on the button below. You will be redirected to a secure payment portal hosted by Converge Payments where you can securely enter your credit card information and complete payment.
- All payments are in Canadian dollars.
- Please enter your payment amount, your name, your invoice number and client number.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express.