Welcome to the Talbot & Associates online resource centre!
Go to our Client’s Portal
(Sending us confidential documents with maximum security)
To begin using the platform, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.
Let us do the math for you
We are providing these interactive financial calculators and other tools to assist you with some of the day-to-day questions and concerns.
Are you unsure how to proceed this tax season with your specific life change?
Do you want to learn how to maximize your tax savings potential? We can show you how.
Call us and book your appointment to review your current tax situation at one of our offices in Manitoba
Life changes = Tax Savings potential. We can show you how.
- Are you a student?
- Did you graduate this year?
- Did you get a new job this year?
- Are you self-employed?
- Are you recently retired?
- Reporting investments at tax time doesn’t have to be complicated
- Did you recently move this year?
- Did you get married this year?
- Are you a new parent this year?
- Divorced and unsure how to proceed this tax season?
- Lost a loved one and not sure how to proceed this tax season?
You will see a padlock icon on some of the links on the page.
To unlock all resources, simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Tax Checklists & Information
Talbot & Associates Advisory Publications
(T2200 – Declaration of Conditions of Employment)
(Employer must complete for employee be able to deduct employment expenses from T4 income)
Online application form that replaces Form T2050
(Application to Register a Charity under the Income Tax Act.)
To have full access to all our Resources, simply fill this form* please
*By completing this form, you agree to receive communications from Talbot & Associates like our newsletter (to which you can unsubscribe at any time) etc.