2017 TALBOT & ASSOCIATES WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
BUSINESS TAX SEMINAR: Wednesday, October 25, 6pm – 9pm
Where: Talbot & Associates Training Centre (3549 Pembina Hwy.)
Description: As a business owner, it’s important to understand the full scope of how taxation rules work and can work for you. This 3-hour workshop will cover all you need to know to be prepared and in the know.
Who will benefit: Self-employed individuals or corporations.
Participants will learn:
- What expenses are deductible and which are not
- Sole proprietorship vs partnership vs corporation
- The taxation rules related to each of the above
- Payroll (Deductions, T4, etc.)
- Lease vs buying decision
- How to defend against a CRA audit
- How to keep proper documentation (bookkeeping and receipt keeping)
- Miscellaneous tax tips and traps.
Cost: $75.00 plus GST ($50 plus GST for the 2nd participant from your company).
To register, contact Chantal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.269.7460 x 201.
We are currently planning the rest of our next season of workshop and seminar sessions.
If you would like us to notify you about when a specific workshop or seminar is being delivered, please email Tannis Hogue at email@example.com or call 204.269.7460 to request to be added to a list (please specify which workshop/seminar you are interested in).
To see a full listing and descriptions of our workshops and seminars, view or download the Talbot & Associates Workshop Directory .