CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
There are currently no career postings.
Talbot & Associates believes that our committed, engaged and motivated people are the cornerstone of everything we do. We are dedicated to creating a progressive organizational environment and culture where employees feel valued and flourish both as individuals and members of an outstanding integrated team.
As mentioned in our mission statement, we believe that working at Talbot & Associates should allow you to develop awareness and have fun while meeting your career goals.
The following are just a few examples of how we reach this goal:
- Team meetings which provide staff with tax and accounting updates and keep our team on the cutting edge of new developments.
- Our environment encourages employees to speak their mind and allows us to grow and overcome challenges as a group. Our open door policy allows everyone to benefit from the vast pool of knowledge and experience.
- An annual retreat in which we discuss all of the goals, issues, and opportunities for the future.
- An annual 2 day ski trip in Asessippi .
- Annual summer BBQs, Christmas parties, “End of Tax Season” parties.
- We also have a Social Committee which plans and coordinates several other events throughout the year which keep team spirit high and allow us to grow and bond as a group.
- Weekly trips to the gym as a group to participate in various activities such as dodgeball, volleyball, etc.
- Giving back to the community by participating and advocating for Movember, raising donations for local charities through our casual Fridays, etc.
- Many of the above mentioned activities are subsidized by Talbot & Associates and the Social Committee.
If you think you would like to join us, please click here to send your resumé; or drop in at any of our offices to see us.