Business Tax Workshop
Description: As a business owner, it’s important to understand the full scope of how taxation rules work and can work for you. This 3-hour workshop will cover what you need to know about taxes if you’re in business or own a rental unit.
Who will benefit: Self-employed individuals or corporations.
Participants will learn:
- What expenses are deductible and which are not
- Sole proprietorship vs partnership vs corporation
- The taxation rules related to each of the above
- Payroll (Deductions, T4, etc.)
- Lease vs buying decision
- How to defend against a CRA audit
- How to keep proper documentation (bookkeeping and receipt keeping)
- Miscellaneous tax tips and traps
Cost: $75.00 (plus GST)
Registration Details: Contact Chantal at 204.269.7460 or email email@example.com